Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Leonardo Dicaprio as The Great Gatsby

20th Century Fox

Leonardo DiCaprio will always be my favorite male actor. My Hollywood crush whose face once wallpapered my teenage bedroom. My romantic hero and 1 fling exception ( you know when you make a deal with your partner that if you ever got the chance to sleep with one celebrity it would be this person).
I was already excited to hear that the brilliant classic, "The Great Gatsby" was being turned into a movie but now that the trailer is out with a glimpse of Leo as Mr. Gatsby, Christmas can't come soon enough! Plus its directed by Baz Luhrmann, who directed the famous and heart melting rendition of Romeo & Juliet (I think every girl dreamed about that fish tank scene at least once or twice) and it's amazing soundtrack ( aka Desiree's Kissing You song)

 ... also to point out.. this film reiterates my recommendation for Leo to nab the leading role in Fifty Shades of Grey.. He would be the perfect Christian Grey.


No comments:

Post a Comment