Friday, April 27, 2012

Would You Break Up with your Boyfriend if He Did This?

This Guy may have scared the bejusus out of his girlfriend but his clever prank caught on tape made him ( and kinda her) and instant youtube star. The Boyfriend describes his practical joke here:

"I got off of work early and snuck into my girlfriends apartment with a spare key. I waited for her to get off of work and I dressed up with a face mask and a trench coat on acting as if I was robbing the place. I was holding their 32" TV, a duffle bag full of their stuff, and their laptop in my hand. When I heard the door open then close, I ran out to surprise them.... Poor girl was crying haha"


Well I guess she can't be too mad, he did land them both on Good Morning America this morning!

But will she get him back? How would you repay your jokester of a boyfriend?

She got Punk'd:


No comments:

Post a Comment