Monday, April 23, 2012

When Grandmothers Give Out Sex Advice


We all know old people can have their moments of comedy.. Look at the funny platform Ellen Degeneres' mother has on her daughters show, hilarious. But watch out Mrs. Degeneres because there is another funny mom in town!

It wasnt until I was browsing through one of my favorite websites, Nerve.com when I cam upon the headline  'Sex advice from my Grandmother'.

Eighty six year-old, Grandma Carmela, wanted to leave some words of wisdom to her then 20-year old granddaughter.. wisdom in sex that is.

After Grandma Carmela didnt get an answer regarding whether her granddaughter was still a virgin or not she decided to make sure, that no matter what, she dutifully passed down her years of sexpertise.

In a cursive, hand-written letter Grandma Carmela wrote down 16 nuggets of advice, ranging from advice on anal sex, soul-mates and clean penis'.

I'll share my top 3 with you..

1- "When dating a new man, do not feel obligated to have sex with him because he bought you dinner. To avoid this, pay for your own dinner. You are getting to know each other. You are not a homeless person who needs a meal." ( Amen sister! Rent might be expensive so choose a happy hour special instead!)
2- "Never marry someone and say "Well, I can always get a divorce if I'm not happy." When there are children, you are never divorced. The ex-husband will be in your life forever, so make sure you marry the right guy." ( Children or not, shouldnt you be 100% sure you want to marry someone before you say I do??)
3- Many men are pigs. They want sex every day! You are not obligated to say "yes" to please him if you do not feel up to it. You never do anything unless you want to. To pacify the pig, give him manual stimulation.
( isn't that called roll over and pretend your passed out?)

I can't take any more of the credit for these witty lines of advice that is due to Nerve.com and Grandma Carmela so click here to read the full list of 16 tips.. http://www.nerve.com/advice/sex-advice-from/sex-advice-from-my-grandmother

I have already put in my request for my own grandmother's sex/love advice letter.. to be continued if she ever writes one to me..


No comments:

Post a Comment