Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Are You Ready For Some Football!?





Fantasy football that is.. I'm ready for the games to really begin, forget baseball or the Olympics ( no offense) but I am ready for my favorite Sunday Funday ritual.. Let me take my seat at the bar, order my favorite pint of beer and mound of cheesy nachos and prepare to be wildly excited and then depressed as I watch my favorite team ( The Vikings) lose yet another season.. but hey, at least I have my fantasy team to root for. But before we all get glued to our computers, mindlessly clicking away to decide who will be the best sleeper to pick up..remember, its just a game, so don't go overboard and forget about your sex and social life..

Take a look at some of the results in this Yahoo Sports survey on Fantasy Football...


8% of fans admit to spending more than 10 hours a week preparing for fantasy football – the same percentage of fans who report that they have been dumped due to a fantasy football obsession.


Fantasy football over sex?

While 16% of respondents would give up sex for the entire season to win their fantasy league, more (19%) are willing to give up their mobile phone. The most respondents, 39%, would give up beer to win their league.


Gender bias?

43% of fans think we are more likely to see a woman become President of the United States than be in charge of a professional sports league as a commissioner, and 25% think neither is likely.



Play responsibly people!

No comments:

Post a Comment